You may not know Kamala Harris is in the running to become the next VP of the United States if you rely on media of a Caucasian Persuasion, but never fear, Dear Hearts, I am as Blackkety Black as they come. I will give you many facts. Why is there a media Black-out on Kamala Harris? Because, the media wants Liz Warren. It was quite apparent, to anyone who actually gave a shit, that there was quite a bit of erasure of Kamala Harris in the media when she was running for President, especially when it came to the excellent work she had done over the years. When Laura Balezon published her stupid op-ed last year, she completely misrepresented most of the complaints she had about Kamala, to the point where it now seems like it was personal. And, let me keep it real, everyone who used that article as source material, knowing it was opinion, yet presented that bullshit as fact, is going to hell. Just kidding, we don’t want your kind in our nice warm hell.
Time and time again, as I reread it recently, I noticed that her op-ed interpreted every move or non-move Harris made in a comically villainous manner. Every single inmate highlighted was “obviously” innocent, rulings made by judges in Harris’ favor were only made because Harris didn’t respect the secret silent signal rules that every lawyer secretly follows, a death row inmate, who had several DNA tests and a blood test done prior that Balezon glossed over, could surely be killed by State Murder, that is not going on because California suspended the Death Penalty, would be PROVEN innocent if they did a new new new DNA test that was super expensive, and who knows? Maybe he would. Or maybe he’s saying he was framed by the cops? The case is getting more attention, as we wait on the latest set of results. We know all of this; in a career spanning nearly 30 years, Balezon managed to highlight about 20 or so times Harris either should have decided the other way, or Harris wasn’t aware of something, she was indecisive, or wasn’t seeing the forest for the trees. In 30 years, this is a very good record. I mean, I make like 10 mistakes per day, so, if you went back a day, you can find as many mistakes in some work I got into in these two days, as Balezon found in Harris’ whole career. Yes, my mistakes are smaller; nobody is dumb enough to trust me with any type of power.
One thing I keep wondering is: why it is that nobody knows anything GOOD about Kamala Harris, something besides the hyped up and dramatized acts of the Kamala caricature that has been manufactured by the leftist media? I have come to a conclusion; nobody reads books. Kamala Harris tends to read books, so it seems to me, she expects that others read books too. I won’t list off her own books, but suffice to say if you want to know more about her, you might want to start with the memoir she wrote right before she began her run for president.
I created a list of facts about, and accomplishments of Kamala Harris, and I will compile another set of beautiful facts for you whenever I get around to it.
1. Co-founded a group called Coalition to End the Exploitation of Kids.
2. Started a program called Back on Track to keep offenders out of prison by helping them with education and employment.
3. Kamala was elected as the first African-American woman, Asian-American woman, and first woman woman to serve as California’s Attorney General.
4. Worked as a prosecutor who specialized in prosecuting child sexual assault cases for nearly a decade.
5. Refused to seek the death penalty, even when faced with anger and pressure from Law Enforcement.
6. As a child she organized a protest against the policy in her building that prevented kids from being allowed to play on the grass.
7. Kamala won a $18-billion debt reduction settlement for California homeowners hit by the foreclosure crisis.
8. She was the force behind a law that made it illegal to buy sex from children.
9. She also worked to make it illegal to sell children for sex.
10. She and Maxine Waters introduced bills to tackle the Affordable Housing Crisis.
11. Harris taught advocacy skills at Stanford and the University of San Francisco.
12. First Indian American to serve as a US Senator.
13. Second Black Woman to serve as a US Senator.
14. Co-sponsored the California Human Trafficking Victims Protection Act which made human trafficking a felony in California.
16. Served as the 27th District Attorney of San Francisco from 2004 to 2011, was the first woman, the first Black woman, and the first Asian woman to hold this position.
17. In 2008 she refused to defend Prop 8, which banned same-sex marriage in the state, and helped lead the fight in having it overturned in 2013.
18. Harris serves on both the Select Committee on Intelligence and the Judiciary Committee.
19. As San Francisco’s district attorney, she created a unit centered around child sex crimes.
20. Was named “Child Advocate of the Year” by the San Francisco Child Abuse Prevention Council.
21. At Howard she joined the sorority Alpha Kappa Alpha, one of the oldest Black Sororities in America.
22. Harris organized mentor programs for minority youths, demonstrated against apartheid while attending College at Howard.
23. She served as co-chair of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights.
24. Was the founder of a mentoring program at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art that has served hundreds of young people from the inner city.
25. Was president of the Board of Directors of Partners Ending Domestic Abuse while serving as DA.
So, now you know a little something about the woman who may end up becoming your first woman Vice President, and none of it came covered in shit, or was editorialized in any way. You should click the links you feel like clicking, but know this, some of them link to the same goddamn place. It’s really hard to find unbiased information about Kamala Harris anyfookingwhere on the web, thanks to a toxic primary season driven by the young followers of the oldest candidate in the race. I will bring you more facts that you can check yourself as the VP vetting continues, because we all know, the main stream media won’t bother discussing or even telling you any of this.
So, stay tuned for another piece on all of the Policies and Plans of Kamala Harris.